Customer experience and satisfaction is a key ingredient in maximising customer loyalty, improving performance and driving business growth. Understanding your customers through behaviour and motivations to further develop relationships is at the heart of what we do.
Our bespoke ad-hoc and continuous projects are designed to understand customer attitudes, journey, experience, needs and satisfaction to help drive value, reduce costs and gain a competitive advantage. Our research covers all audiences including; subscribers, shoppers, visitors, fans, passengers, mums and students.
We not only identify customer satisfaction/dissatisfaction and levels of engagement but provide an understanding of why they occur; incorporating strategic initiatives to help your business improve satisfaction rates and ultimately grow.
We deliver customer satisfaction trackers across a wide range of sectors including:
- Retail - including work for Dixons Retail using web-enabled Android smartphones (our bespoke Live Voice technology)
- Media – including customer satisfaction trackers for BSkyB and OSN.
- Automotive – using online technology with live reporting via bespoke web portals for Mercedes-Benz UK.
- Transport - examining passenger views for train operating companies.
- Utilities – large scale tracking and ad hoc studies (utilising telephone, online and postal approaches) reporting on customer experience for a range of service areas including energy suppliers, water companies and telecoms as well as their regulators.
- Public sector – establishing baseline customer experience and ongoing benchmarking for National clients including Department for Work and Pensions, Tribunals Service, HM Revenue and Customs and the Information Commissioners Office. We also deliver diverse customer experience tracking studies at a local level for example reconvened Budget Consultation research and Customer Satisfaction with a number of district and county councils incorporating postal trackers.