Generating more effective fmcg product launches is our primary aim. That’s why we pride ourselves on the fact that our product launches are 50% more likely to remain in market after 12 months compared to other leading research agencies.
We provide commercial recommendations to help fmcg clients generate more successful product launches whether it’s concept, product, packaging evaluation, full mix launch sales optimisation, or in-market tracking.
Our consultative approach combined with; traditional, behavioural and advanced analytical methodologies ensure that you get everything you want from a client services focussed agency.
Find out more about our approach to NPD by clicking here.
Recent examples of our work include:
- Developing new pricing frame work for a leading global household FMCG brand using volumetric choice based conjoint modelling to predict volume and value share changes within the category
- Rationalisation of a range of dishwasher products to understand the different products in the range and identify where ‘lost volume’ would go if one or more products were delisted
- Range optimisation study for leading hand wash brand to refresh and maximise the appeal of the range
- ‘In restaurant’ product testing for a range of new dessert products for the world’s leading fast food restaurant
- Identifying new flavour variants for a leading cereal manufacturer through on-line concept product test evaluation
It’s great to work with an agency that takes a consultative approach, understanding our business issues and questioning our assumptions – improving the focus and value of the research as a result. Most importantly of all, presentations are always clear and the thoroughness of the analysis gives me the trust and confidence to take the distilled recommendations – just as it should be.