SPA Future Thinking unveils super-efficient alternative to classic volumetric modelling
Our Volumetric Choice Based Conjoint (VCBC) modelling methodology provides clients with complete brand understanding and enables you to maximise revenue.
Our more cost effective alternative to classic volumetric modelling is super-efficient and utilises substantial modelling power to understand changes to market share, volume and brand value based on any number of ‘what if’ scenarios.
It’s an engaging process and we have recently used VCBC to help clients understand:
- Where certain SKUs could be sold at higher prices (up to a 12% increase) without impacting on losing too many buyers
- How larger pack sizes were the most motivating to shoppers and had the potential to enable trading up
- The overall increase in value of introducing larger packs at higher prices; estimated at a value of £3.2m
- The winning scenario detailing a range of 10 products and associated price points for a new product launch
- Optimisation of new multipack formats to maximise increases in volume and value; estimated at a value of £4.7m
- The best promotional strategy also factoring in competitor reaction.
Our Volumetric Choice Based Conjoint (VCBC) model provides a cost effective alternative to full volumetrics. To find out more please call, or email, Andrew Tharme, Managing Director, on +44(0)1865 336 400.