Stephen Link to be panellist at MRS Energy Research Conference
Stephen Link is a panellist at this week’s MRS Energy Research Conference taking place this Thursday 13th Spetember.
This conference will examine how leading organisations are addressing the challenges of rebuilding trust in the sector, the green deal, and increasing buy-in to the Green Deal. It will show how companies are embracing new approaches to understand their consumers and deliver what they want and how they want it.
It will focus on how the energy indutry is using market research to:
- Drive awareness of key energy issues among consumers and business and gain buy-in to the government’s energy strategy
- Transform long term attitudes, usage and behaviour towards energy consumption
- Engage the public more effectively using a range of media and techniques
- Re-build consumer trust and loyalty in an era of rising energy prices
- Optimise customer communication strategies to address concerns, deliver clear and transparent information and generate lasting loyalty
For more informtion please contact Stephen Link at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to: http://www.research-live.com/events/one-day-conferences/energy-research-13-september-2012/4007938.article